Books

  • Books:
  • Carnivorous
  • Blood Horses,
  • Beneath The Ice,
  • Snakeskin Stilettos,
  • The Horse's Nest,
  • Miracle Fruit,
  • Selected Poems,
  • The Goose Tree

About Me

My photo
Poet, creative writing facilitator, editor. Experienced mentor for those working towards a first collection. My publishers are Lagan Press, Belfast and Liberties Press, Dublin, who published my Selected Poems in 2012, The Goose Tree in June 2014. Blood Horses was published in 2018 from Caesura Press www.caesurapress.co.uk and a new collection, Carnivorous was published from Doire Press Spring 2019 www.doirepress.com Awarded an Arts Council of NI Major Artist Award in 2019

Saturday 8 December 2012

A lovely review

A really nice and thoughtful review of Selected Poems.

http://annaliviareview.blogspot.ie/2012/12/moyra-donaldson-selected-poems.html

2 comments:

  1. I was at Queens yesterday for a job interview and on the way back discovered the renowned 'No Alibis' bookstore. I popped in not really knowing what I was looking for, some poetry maybe... and came away with ' Selected poems'.
    Id heard Moyra reading in Limavady last year.
    Im a big Norman MacCaig fan and I hav'nt really found a poet I enjoyed as much.....Till Now !
    Moyra's poems touch you, inspire you ,, fill you with magic, and when you finish reading one you find yourself whispering to yourself ,,, ' I loved that'
    A beautiful book of poems and an equally beautiful cover too,, ,, i'd highly recommend it!.....Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your lovely comment Chris - hope you enjoy the new book too if you come across it.

    ReplyDelete